This week (from 26 to 28 of November) it was carried out the Warsaw Strategic Membership Meeting 2018.
I attend and participate in the event that was really interesting.
The theme for this meeting was: Research Information Management: from an Institutional to a National-Level Implementation.
The main topics discussed were:
- Open Science advances and policies, case Plan S, (the European funders initiative for open Access and Open Data publishing).
- New evaluation methods for researchers and for the research due to the OpenScience scenario.
- Some examples of national-Level implementations of CRISs, like in Poland, POLON (The Integrated System of Information on Science and Higher Education)
- Repository and CRIS integrations
- Semantic approaches of science
- The openAIRE advances with the integracion of Repositories and CRISs. The OpenAIRE Guidelines for CRIS Managers was presented.
- P-O-PF an interesting interchange of data between funders and CRISs.
- A presentation of EUNIS organisation and an invitation to collaborate in EUNIS 2019.
We, SIGMA, presented our Universities consortium model, as an example of success model in Europe.
Always a great opportunity to share knowledge and experiences at International level!